Google Analytics has a small problem in tracking: When someone visits a page, it waits for an event. If visitor leaves from that page, no event occurs and they are counted as a bounce.
This plugin fixes it by generating an event when visitors scrolls and stays on page for 30 seconds.
Apart from fixing the code, it is also the simplest way to add Google Analytics code to your WordPress blog/website. You just have to enter your Google Analytics ID and that’s it. No complex options.
Read more at WordPress Blog Experts
You can ask for help or any features by simply contacting us
- Options to select who is tracked. (Authors, Editors and Administrators aren’t tracked right now)
- Option to set the timeout.
If you need any help with WordPress Setup, Theme Customization or Troubleshooting, visit WordPress Blog Experts.
Ảnh màn hình
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Setting → Analytics Code to enter your Google Analytics ID.
- Can I select the user type who is tracked?
Not right now. I am working on implementing it soon.
- How do I get help?
Best way is to contact me using this form
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Analytics Reduce Bounce Rate” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Change timeout back. Apologies for last one. It shouldn’t have been done in first place.
- Changed timeout to 5 seconds from 30 seconds.
- Added scroll event to make tracking more accurate.