Inspired by Podtrac & Seriously Simple Podcasting, This WordPress plugin allows you to add Podtrac & Blubrry analytics to your podcast media files when using the Seriously Simple Podcasting WordPress plugin.
To use this plugin (once activated) Navigate to the
Seriously Simple Podcasting Settings option and choose the
Podtrac Analytics Tab on top to active.
Then you will need to tick
Enable Podtrac Episode Measurement Service and recommend ticking
Refresh RSS Cache so the results are seen straight away.
To Help with the plugin or raise any issues head over to the Github Page:
Offical GitHub Page: Github
Rasing Issues: Raise Issues
Ảnh màn hình
This can be installed from the WordPress Plugin directory, Maunal install from the WordPress Plugin interface or via FTP.
- WordPress Plugin directory: Search for
Add Podtrac Analytics for Seriously Simple Podcasting
- Download the release from WordPress Plugin directory or the GitHub page
- Connect via FTP, extract the zip and upload the
Once Installed, this can then be actived on the plugins page.
- By Clicking save and the cache box ticked, this will refresh the RSS feed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Add Podtrac Analytics for Seriously Simple Podcasting” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Add Podtrac Analytics for Seriously Simple Podcasting” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Test up to WP 5.9
- Added query ref to the end of the URL which preserves the settings set by SSP (Thanks @tb2020 & @legendany)
- Added option for Blubrry HTTP or HTTPS tracking URL. Default: HTTPS (Thanks @tb2020)
- Tested and made sure it works with WordPress 5.8
- Updated GULP and CI
- Tested and made sure it works with WordPress 5.7
- Tested and made sure it works with WordPress 5.6
- Added the ability to specific Blubrry Service name as there was a bug as it was default.
- Added a error notice to inform users of a blank Blubrry service name if Blubrry box ticked
- CI Fixes
- Added Blubrry Stats tracking and can combine with Podtrac.
- Added Option to select HTTP or HTTPS for Podtrac.
- Tweaked RSS refresh and migrated to GitHub
- create_function() is deprecated and updated to Anonymous Function
- Added ability to add languages to the plugin
- Initial Release