I’d been manually adding custom default avatars in functions.php for a while, and it was always a hassle to edit it to change them. I decided to see if there was a plugin available to do the job, and stumbled upon “Add New Default Avatar” here: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/add-new-default-avatar/
It was nice, but it was missing some features such as the ability to manage avatars, upload images, and automatically resize thumbnails. So I made a few modifications 🙂
- Saves current default avatar before activating and restores it when deactivated
- Upload images using AJAX directly from the plugin page
- Ability to remove unneeded custom default avatars from the default avatar list
Ảnh màn hình
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Add New Default Avatar [Emrikol's Fork]” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Dịch “Add New Default Avatar [Emrikol's Fork]” sang ngôn ngữ của bạn.
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Duyệt code, check out SVN repository, hoặc theo dõi nhật ký phát triển qua RSS.
Nhật ký thay đổi
THIS UPDATE WILL BREAK YOUR CURRENT CUSTOM AVATARS
It’s been five years since the last update, and I finally took another look at this plugin. Unfortunately it was full of security holes and coding standard issues. Things have come a long way since the last version. There aren’t any more known security issues, and it’s unlikely that I’ll update this plugin again unless any new issues arise.
- Major refactoring to remove security vulnerabilities and poor coding standards
- Small bug. I left a WB_DEBUG on 🙁
- Fixed small problem in readme.txt
- Upgraded to latest TimThumb, 2.8.10
- Fixed “wp_enqueue_script/wp_enqueue_style was called incorrectly” bug.
- A bit late, but thanks to Honza for letting me know about a bad CSS bug that killed the bullets on all li tags. Fixed.
- Cleaned up a lot of code, moved some actions to only admin area
- Upgrade to the more secure TimThumb 2.8
- Initial Release