This Plugin is designed to help you to create new users/customers with ease.
Especially useful if the client is ordering via phone or email and you like to take advantage of the stock- and order management in WooCommerce.
It adds a simple checkbox at the end of the billing address. If the box is checked, it will create a new user with the role “customer”.
If no e-mail is provided, it will create a unique one for you. It uses your site’s domain as the domain part and the name as the name part. E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
By default, the newly created user will not get any emails while creating the account. But he will eventually on order change.
In the settings menu, there are options for checking the box by default and send login credentials to the new customer.
Settings -> Add Customer Settings
Required Plugins: WooCommerce 4.7.0 or higher
If you like the Plugin, please leave some Stars or donate me a coffee. Thanks!
Ảnh màn hình
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/add-customer-for-woocommerce directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress.
What role the new user will have?
What happens, if an email already exists?
– There will be no new user created. The plugin will assign the order to the existing customer.
Does the new user get a notification of the created account?
– No, not per default. It can be enabled on the settings page. The Email will send the login credentials including a random password to the customer.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“Add Customer for WooCommerce” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Added support for custom billing and shipping fields
- Added a second checkbox for customer notification
- Errors and notifications for the admin will now be displayed after saving the order
- Added Error logging
- Error messages will be saved in the error_log
- Error and success messages will be added to the Log of the Simple History Plugin
- Fixed: Error when no first name and no last name was provided
- Fixed: Error when the domain name is “localhost”
- Added new Language strings for de-DE and de-CH
- Admin/Editor gets a message if the creation of the new user was not successful. Check error_log for details.
- Added Option Menu
- Added Option to send user notification
- Added Option to select the checkbox by default
- Removed debugger
- Feature complete Version
- Added comments and method description
- Sanitize input fields
- First and Last name gets saved to the user as well
- Initial Version!