This field will bring your very own SoundCloud playlists to your WordPress site.
Compatible with Advanced Custom Fields:
- 4 (tested up to 4.4.2)
- 5 (PRO, tested up to 5.2.6)
Ảnh màn hình
- Check and make sure you have Advanced Custom Fields installed.
- Upload ‘acf-scp’ to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
- Go ahead and activate the plugin in the ‘Plugins’ admin page in WordPress.
- Configure your SoundCloud keys in the ‘SoundCloud’ under WP admin ‘Settings’.
- Create a field group in Custom Fields and you should see ‘Playlists (SoundCloud)’ under Content available by now.
- You: Do I need a SoundCloud account?
Me: You certainly need a SoundCloud account to make use of this. Apart from that, you need to register an app in SoundCloud that gives this plugin access to your playlists.
- You: When we register an app in SoundCloud, what would be the Redirect URI?
Me: Navigate to ‘SoundCloud’ under WP admin ‘Settings’ and check out the Redirect URI that is in there for you copy and paste in the SoundCloud Redirect URI field.
- You: I have more questions or problems with your plugin.
Me: Feel free to create a support thread and i’ll try my best to get on with it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Người đóng góp & Lập trình viên
“ACF SoundCloud Playlists” là mã nguồn mở. Những người sau đã đóng góp vào plugin này.Những người đóng góp
Muốn tham gia phát triển?
Nhật ký thay đổi
- Fresh release